Our lunchtime menu is managed by ISS ('Feeding Hungry Minds') and the contract is managed by West Berkshire Council.
- Many of the homemade desserts contain at least 50% fruit.
- The fish they serve is from well-managed and sustainable fisheries
- Over 75% of the dishes are made fresh on-site (on the day) using fresh ingredients.
- They use wholegrain flour and serve wholemeal bread.
- Where possible they use ingredients sourced from local suppliers.
- The menus include vegetarian options.
Click HERE to view a copy of the different menus (listed by week).
There is also a picnic menu. You can see that HERE.